Friday 11 January 2019

Sylvanians in the Garden

With the lovely summer weather here, my sylvanians decided that they wanted to spend some time outdoors exploring my garden. It was too hot for them during the day, but they ventured out later in the cool of the evening. Let's hope they don't get up to any mischief!

The Cottontail Rabbits are expert gardeners and they own the village flower stall. They were shocked by the sheer size of the wheel barrow!


"And this watering can is positively huge!"


"Look Parsley! It's you growing over here!"


"Such pretty pansys. We must pick up some of the seeds so we can grow them back home."


"This is a giant flower! It's almost as tall as you, Parsley!"


The Waters family have decided to go for a nice evening stroll round the lawn.


"Make a wish, Bucky."


Wade was intrigued by the wood pile.


"I must say, a superb collection of wonderful wood. I'll have to pop over some time to borrow some wood for my carpentry work."


The Blackberry sisters, Yvette and Ingrid are off on a wild expedition.


A lovely lavender flower for the lovely little Lavender Dale.


Cottontail and Mospy are enjoying some quiet time together.


I wonder what Christopher Appleblossom is up to with that ladder and basket?


And what's he doing up that bush? Why, he's picking berries!


"I need them for my berry bread."


Penny and Rally Farthing are having fun on a bike ride. "Faster Mummy, faster! Pedal faster!"


The Brambles too, are enjoying an evening walk, in the undergrowth.


"Look, a mossy bank. Can we climb it Dad?"
"Not today Spike."


"It's for you, Mum."
"Why thank you darling, how kind of you!"


The Chantilly's have discovered the barbecue.
"Well Myriam, I don't believe it! Look at the size of the grill! You could cook one hundred kebabs at the same time!" Maurice was astounded.


"Hurray, a gum tree! Now we feel at home!"


"One day, Daddy, I'm going to climb right to the top."
"One day you will, son, one day you will."


Ralph Walnut is a keen birdwatcher. Hopefully he might spot something interesting at this time of day...


Ooohh, is that a bird over there?


The Buckleys have settled down to have a quiet picnic for dinner.


At least, it was meant to be quiet. The children seem rather preoccupied playing tag.


"Come along children, it's time to sit down and eat." Meadow tried to round up her rowdy family.


"Hello there! Are you are Brightfield goat too?"

Please excuse the bad focusing in the photo! When I was trying to take it, my lovely but very naughty goat Mischief just about ate my camera strap, and tried to have a go at Daisey Brightfield's dress! Poor Daisey! Thankfully she and her clothes survived intact!

The Robinsons enjoy a peaceful moment...


All in all, my sylvanians very much enjoyed getting out and about in the garden! It was quite difficult to coax them back inside when it got dark!
Also, some exciting news; I have a sylvanian parcel on the way that I have bought and I will show you the contents when it arrives...

8 comments:

  1. Some great photos here, Kelsie! Looks like your Sylvanians had a fantastic day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much, GreyRabbit! They had a wonderful time! :)

      Delete
  2. Adorable, Kelsie!
    The pictures are wonderful and the comments you wrote for each one of them are perfect. The photo of Daisey with Mischief made me laugh "Are you a Brightfield goat too?"I guessed it wasn´t that funny for you, Daisey and your camera.

    I love Sylvanians in real nature and your photos are a real treat.

    Enjoy the good weather!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Cutata! I was a bit frazzled while taking the goat photo because I was terrified that my goat would push Daisey off the fence post and into the dirt! Thankfully he didn't! Don't worry, Mischief always makes me laugh with his naughty tricks!
    I'm glad you liked my photos. Stay warm for your winter! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have a lovely rambling garden Kelsie and plenty of room to meander. There would've been some tired but happy villagers at the end of the day. Naughty Mischief! He is a handsome boy and well loved. You did well to stave off a possible tragedy. Another very good episode from Bluebell Oaks village. Well done.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Pamela! Thank you for your kind words! The Sylvanians loved their adventure in my garden. You're right-they were tired. Some babies fell asleep and had to be carried back to Bluebell Oaks!
      Thankfully I managed to prevent tradgedy for Daisey!

      Delete
  5. Hi Kelsie!

    I loved each and every picture in this post! :D Your Sylvanians had such a great time exploring your garden! It's always fun to see them marveling at the things we "gentle giants" own, hehe!

    Mischief was definitely the star of the post! Hahaha! Your poor camera and Daisey! Glad they came out of the ordeal unscathed! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Ayrell! Thank you for your comment! They were certainly awestruck at the size of the things in my garden!
      I wouldn't have put it past Mischief to actually eat whole camera, or Daisey! Yikes!
      I'm glad you enjoyed the post!

      Delete